Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy birthday


You are 1 year old!! You have begun to babble a lot. I can feel like we have conversations, although I have no idea what you are saying, but you sure have a lot to say. You walk with assistance-push chairs around the house, walk with your walker, and hold on to our hands-, you laugh at everything your sisters do, you love to play Peakaboo in your crib and with sheets on your head, you would love to stay in my arms all day If you could. You bury your head into me and put your arms straight down --that's how I know you are getting sleepy. You love to pull out drawers and go though all my plastic wear, you love the sound of music and you shake your little body, you wave your arm to say hi when people lead music or talk with their hands, you wake up happy and jump up and down in your crib. Basically we love you to death Olivia. You are everything we could ever ask for. The most important thing I want you know is to always follow the prophet and always put God first, in everything we do. 


Stats
Weight
Height
Shoe size- 3
Clothes- 9-12 months
Teeth-6 (four top, two bottom) 

No comments:

Post a Comment